Why You Should Choose Us to Edit Your Important Document
How This Works
The process is simple:
- Once you have your document in the best shape possible, email it to me as a Word file.
- Depending upon its length and my assessment of its quality (excellent/average/below average), I’ll reply with a firm quote within 48 hours of my reading it.
- Copy that is submitted in excellent shape will cost you less than copy which requires a lot of “rehab.” Jobs which have a window of fewer than ten calendar days will incur a rush surcharge of 20%.
- Then, if you choose to use our service, you proceed with the payment by mailing a check or using PayPal or Zelle.
- Your document is proofread using the “track changes” function of Microsoft Word so that you can tell where changes have been made (and sometimes why they have been made).
Testimonials From Others Who Have Used Our Services
Michael Nicolás Okińczyc-Cruz, DMin (Fordham University)
Richard Kordesh, PhD (Indiana University)
Professor in social work, political science, public policy analysis and urban planning at the University of Illinois-Chicago, Indiana University, Penn State University and Addis Ababa [Ethiopia] University
Ken Trainor, MA (Colorado State University)
Newspaper editor and author
Gina Orlando, MA, CH (DePaul University)
Adjunct science professor, DePaul University